Here is a great Chicken Salad recipe I found at Primal Eating Modern Table
Here’s what you need: ( for a few servings, 2 people)
2 Chicken breasts
6 cups of spinach
6-8 strips of bacon,chopped into small pieces
1 cup chopped strawberries
2 avocados, ripe and soft
2 garlic cloves
1 bunch cilantro, chopped
Juice from 1 lime or lemon
salt to taste
1) Cook the bacon until crispy in a large pan.
2) Take the bacon pieces out of the pan and set aside, leave the fat.
3) Cook the chicken breast in the bacon fat until golden brown and cooked all the way
4)In the meantime, place all the dressing ingredients into a food processor or magic bullet.
5) Blend ingredients together, adding in water until the dressing is a more liquid consistency ( like a dressing, not guacamole)
6) Prepare your greens in a large bowl
7) When chicken is done, cut into bite size chunks or strips
8) Place chicken, bacon, walnuts and strawberries, into the bowl and toss the salad.
9) Serve with dressing on the side to use as you please!
15 min Power Clean Skill Practice
20 Min AMRAP Of:
1 Rope Ascent
10 Wall Balls
20 KB Swings